Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Bachelorette: Why even Bother?


Although I agree with your earlier post, I have to say I am mildly disappointed that they chose Ali to be the next Bachelorette. Frankly, I think she sucks. Do you realize she is giving up a job at Facebook for all this garbage? Honestly? Plus, I find her entire persona perfectly insufferable. Remember DeAnna?

I don't even like Bachelorette much at the very best of times. Watching men compete over some lame girl just gets so old so fast. Yet a bunch of silly girls fighting over a hapless twit will hold my undivided attention for hours...Why is that?

Either way, I'm sure I'll at least tune in for the first episode... The initial judging of everyone as they come out of the limo is always my fave part.

No comments:

Post a Comment